Ahhhhh, Puerto Rico. If you haven’t been there yet, perhaps these ten recent Instagram posts from people who are currently there will inspire you. Remember, it’s easy to get to Puerto Rico from the U.S. because there isn’t even a passport requirement.
When you visit a place for the first time the last thing you want to do is be stuck researching what to see and do while you’re there. Experienced travelers know it’s helpful to see tips and recommendations from fellow travelers. Below you’ll find a list of 8 things to do while visiting Beijing along with an Instagram shot by someone who actually did them. Let us know what you think of this list.
Top eight things to do in Beijing according to a traveler who’s been there.
- Spend a day at the “Great Wall” of China at Badaling, or try the older “Simatai” part of the great wall.
- Visit the magnificent Xiang Shan Gong Yuan and the Beijing Botanical Gardens, located to the west of the city- a world away from the hustle and bustle of the city centre.
- Visit the Summer Palace (Yi He Yuan) located in the south-east of the city centre and also the Old Palace (Yuan Ming Yuan).
- Visit the beautiful and fabulous Yong He Gong (Lama Temple) in the north of the city centre. Mostly renowned as Beijing’s largest Buddhist temple.
- Why not take an early morning or an evening stroll in Tiananmen Square, and to make it more special, you can watch the daily flag hoisting and lowering ceremonies at sunrise and sunset respectively.
- No trip to Beijing is complete with a visit to the famous “Quan Ju De” Roast Duck restaurant where you can indulge in eating fine roast duck meat. The restaurant on 32 Qianmen Avenue is famous for entertaining many foreign dignitaries and VIPs who come to this restaurant for its scrumptious roasted duck.
- Take a relaxing rickshaw ride or walk around the many Hutongs that surround the Forbidden City. It’s best to ask before you take photographs of the locals and make sure you don’t get lost as the Hutongs are famous for having many turns.
- Xidan and Wangfujing are two of Beijing’s biggest shopping areas, attracting many local and foreign tourists alike. Both of these shopping malls are respectively located at either side of the centre of Beijing.
If you want to visit Beijing for yourself and want to get exclusive unpublished fares on Flights download FlyEx. The Peer to Peer travel booking app.
There are many lists from different sources and different eras about the seven wonders of the world. It seems like everyone has their own list. Today we’re going to talk about this list for The Seven Natural Wonders Of The World put together by CNN.
1. Grand Canyon – “The Grand Canyon in Arizona is a natural formation distinguished by layered bands of red rock, revealing millions of years of geological history in cross-section. Vast in scale, the canyon averages 10 miles across and a mile deep along its 277-mile length. Much of the area is a national park, with Colorado River white-water rapids and sweeping vistas.”
2. Great Barrier Reef – “The Great Barrier Reef, off the coast of Queensland in northeastern Australia, is the largest living thing on Earth, and even visible from outer space.”
3. Harbor of Rio de Janeiro – “The Harbor of Rio de Janeiro is located in Brazil and was created by erosion from the Atlantic Ocean and is also known as Guanabara Bay.”
4. Mount Everest – “Mount Everest, also known in Nepal as Sagarmāthā and in China as Chomolungma, is Earth’s highest mountain.”
5. Aurora – “An aurora, sometimes referred to as a polar lights or northern lights, is a natural light display in the sky, predominantly seen in the high latitude regions.”
6. Parícutin Volcano – “Parícutin is a scoria-cone volcano located in the Mexican state of Michoacán, near the city of Uruapan and about 322 kilometres west of Mexico City.”
7. Victoria Falls – “Victoria Falls, or Mosi-oa-Tunya, is a waterfall in southern Africa on the Zambezi River at the border between Zambia and Zimbabwe.”
So there you have it. A great list of 7 incredible spots on this planet we call earth. Do you agree with this list? Have you seen any of these in person? Is there a place on earth you think deserves to be on this list of Natural Wonders?
If you’d like travel and see some of these incredible places, click to download FlyEx. The Peer to Peer Travel Booking App gives you access to unpublished fares.
The more you travel, the better each trip should be right? Well, it never seems to get any easier, but in a perfect world maybe. We all know that preparing for a business trip, either within the country or abroad can prove to be a somewhat stressful activity – especially if you’re a picky traveler who has high standards! There’s no avoiding these trips though, as business trips are as necessary component for growth as having an email address. Skype can only go so far right? Some people really need a firm handshake on a deal, so you hit the road and git-er-done.
It’s that time again. Your boss walks into your office and tells you he wants you to be at that big conference in New York on Monday. You’re initially psyched! Yay, work trip! You can’t wait to get out of the office right?